- This event has passed.
Focus on Perinatal Health – Strengthening Regional Partnerships to Improve Outcomes
June 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
Do you work with pregnant/postpartum women or infants in Mercer, McDowell, Monroe, Raleigh, Summers, or Wyoming County? If so, please enjoy a day full of learning, resource sharing, and networking with Right From the Start Region 1, CASEWV, and West Virginia Perinatal Partnership at Tamarack in Beckley.
- Current Statistics of Perinatal Health in the Region
- Maternal Mental Health and Psychiatric Treatment in the Perinatal Population
- The Value of WV Home Visitation Programs
- Substance Use in the Perinatal Population
- Smoking Cessation and the Impact of Smoking
- and More!
This is a free event and lunch is included.
Spots to attend are almost full. Register today!
Questions? Contact Morgan McKinney at 304-323-8315
*If registration is full and you are still interested in attending please reach out to Morgan*