Sponsorship for the West Virginia Perinatal Summit
Sponsorships and exhibiting are ways to support the WV Perinatal Partnership while participants learn about your organization or business. We wish to invite you to support and participate in the 2019 West Virginia Perinatal Summit. We have new options and opportunities for you to join and support us at our annual perinatal gathering.
|$5,000 Sponsorship||$3,000 Sponsorship||$1,500 Sponsorship|
$5,000 GOLD Sponsorship
Perinatal Summit Awards Dinner – October 18, 2019
$3000 SILVER Sponsorship
Opening Reception – October 16, 2019 Wednesday Evening
Breakfast Thursday, October 17, 2019 Perinatal Summit
Lunch Thursday, October 17, 2019 Perinatal Summit
Pre-Dinner Reception – October 17, 2019 Perinatal Summit
Breakfast Friday, October 18, 2019 Perinatal Summit
Lunch Friday, October 18, 2019 Perinatal Summit
$1500 BRONZE Supporter
AM Break, October 17, 2019
PM Break, October 17, 2019
AM Break, October 18, 2019
PM Break, October 18, 2019
This year, in addition to the sponsor levels identified above, we have two different options for those who wish to just exhibit during the conference. We have designed two different levels; a corporate category for commercial entities, and a non-profit category for those organizations that support our mission, but do not sell a product or service for profit.
|$1,000 Corporate||$500 Nonprofit Organization
The Perinatal Summit is designed to bring professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss maternal and infant health issues. Local and nationally recognized faculty will encourage participants to consider new research, best practices, collaborative and innovative strategies in perinatal health policy, education and practice.
Take Advantage of:
- We do the Marketing for you! Exposure to the more than 1,000 health care providers and policy makers on our mailing list.
- Direct access to more than 200 conference attendees at the event. The Annual Summit attracts more than 200 attendees (including Obstetric and Pediatric Physicians, Midwives, Lactation Consultants, Nurse Practitioners Nurses, Social Workers and Physician Assistants).
- Daily traffic-boosting events, including the Evening Reception, food and refreshment breaks.
- 5+ hours of dedicated time in the exhibit area
- Additional exposure through website listing and onsite signage
- Complementary listing in conference program for Gold and Silver level sponsors
- Exhibit space includes :
- One skirted 6’ table
- 2 chairs
- 1 identification sign
- Access to breakfast, lunch and break refreshments
Be a Sponsor/Exhibitor for
WV ACOG – Sponsors and Exhibitors
WV ACOG Meeting
Return to 2019 WV Perinatal Summit
at Stonewall Resort:
Conference rate available until September 16th.
Click here for your Hotel Reservation.
West Virginia Perinatal Partnership