Sponsorships and exhibiting are ways to support the WV Perinatal Partnership and invite Summit participants to learn about your organization or business. We wish to invite you to support and participate in the 2018 West Virginia Perinatal Summit.
The Perinatal Summit is designed to bring professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss maternal and infant health issues. Local and nationally recognized faculty will encourage participants to consider new research, best practices, collaborative and innovative strategies in perinatal health policy, education and practice.
Take Advantage of:
- We do the marketing for you! Exposure to the more than 1,000 health care providers and policy makers on our mailing list.
- Direct access to more than 250 conference attendees at the event. The Annual Summit attracts more than 250 attendees (including Obstetric and Pediatric Physicians, Midwives, Lactation Consultants, Nurse Practitioners Nurses, Social Workers and Physician Assistants).
- Daily traffic-boosting events, including the Evening Reception, prize drawings, food and refreshment breaks.
- 5+ hours of dedicated time in the exhibit area
- Additional exposure through website listing and onsite signage
- Complementary listing in conference program
- Exhibit space includes
- One skirted 6’ table
- 2 chairs
- 1 identification sign
Be a Sponsor/Exhibitor with the WV Perinatal PartnershipSponsors/Exhibitors Form
West Virginia Perinatal Partnership
Share this Post