- This event has passed.
2021 WV Perinatal Partnership Summit
October 14, 2021 - October 15, 2021$175.00
Learn all about the 2021 Perinatal Summit by clicking here!
Including important information about COVID-19 planning, registration impacts and restrictions.
The program is designed to bring professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss perinatal and child health issues. Local and nationally recognized faculty will encourage participants to consider new research, best practices, collaborative and innovative strategies in perinatal health policy, education and practice. After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe best practices in maternal, neonatal and infant health;
• Identify quality improvement strategies to promote better health outcomes for pregnant women and newborns;
• Discuss barriers and opportunities for improving access to care for women and infants in West Virginia;
• Outline policies and practices that lead to improvements in the quality and delivery of health care in West Virginia;
• Engage in collegial conversations about what is appropriate and necessary treatment for women and infants;
• Build alliances and discuss initiatives to strengthen the West Virginia Perinatal Partnership.
To learn more about perinatal outreach education opportunities, contact Shauna Lively, Perinatal Outreach Education Director, at (304) 516-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.