- This event has passed.
2022 West Virginia Perinatal Summit
October 13, 2022 - October 15, 2022$29.99 – $299.99
Where professionals in perinatal care come together to share best practices, current trends and experiences in patient care!
The Summit is designed to bring professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss perinatal and child health issues. Sessions will include innovative research, best practices, collaborative and new strategies in perinatal health policy and education.
After attending the Summit, participants will be able to:
- Describe best practices in perinatal, neonatal and gynecologic health
- Identify quality improvement strategies to promote better health outcomes for pregnant women/persons and newborns
- Discuss barriers and opportunities for improving access to care for women/persons and infants in West Virginia
- Outline policies and practices that lead to improvements in the quality and delivery of health care in West Virginia
- Engage in collegial conversations about appropriate and necessary treatment for women/persons and infants
- Build alliances and discuss initiatives to strengthen the West Virginia Perinatal Partnership.
For full information about registration, lodging discounts, agenda details, speakers and more: click here
Group Discounts Available!
$169.99 for the Summit and $269.99 for the Summit & ACOG Section Meeting when you register 3 or more people at the same time.
Use code GROUP2022 at checkout for your discount!