Sponsorship for the West Virginia Perinatal Summit
Sponsorships and exhibiting are ways to support the WV Perinatal Partnership while participants learn about your organization or business. We wish to invite you to support and participate in the 2020 West Virginia Perinatal Summit. We have new options and opportunities for you to join and support us at our annual perinatal gathering.
|$5,000 Sponsorship||$3,000 Sponsorship||$1,500 Sponsorship|
$5,000 GOLD Sponsorship
Perinatal Summit Awards Dinner – October 15, 2020
$3000 SILVER Sponsorship
Pre-Dinner Reception – October 15, 2020 Perinatal Summit
Breakfast Friday, October 16, 2020 Perinatal Summit
Lunch Friday, October 16, 2020 Perinatal Summit
$1500 BRONZE Supporter
PM Break, October 15, 2020
AM Break, October 16, 2020
PM Break, October 16, 2020
The Perinatal Summit is designed to bring professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss maternal and infant health issues. Local and nationally recognized faculty will encourage participants to consider new research, best practices, collaborative and innovative strategies in perinatal health policy, education and practice.
Take Advantage of:
- We do the Marketing for you! Exposure to the more than 1,000 health care providers and policy makers on our mailing list.
- Direct access to more than 200 conference attendees at the event. The Annual Summit attracts more than 200 attendees (including Obstetric and Pediatric Physicians, Midwives, Lactation Consultants, Nurse Practitioners Nurses, Social Workers and Physician Assistants).
- Daily traffic-boosting events, including the Evening Reception, food and refreshment breaks.
- 5+ hours of dedicated time in the exhibit area
- Additional exposure through website listing and onsite signage
- Complementary listing in conference program for Gold and Silver level sponsors
- Exhibit space includes :
- One skirted 6’ table
- 2 chairs
- 1 identification sign
- Access to breakfast, lunch and break refreshments
Electronic/Credit Card Payment is preferred. If you must pay by check, payments should be made to West Virginia Perinatal Partnership. Mailing address: 1018 Kanawha Blvd East, Suite 1100, Charleston, WV 25301 Please write “Attention Amy Tolliver” on the envelope.